Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th February
10:00-12:00 & 12:30-14:30
To find out availability and book please call: 07586273316′ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£22 Members. £24 *Non-members
*Non-members will require to fill out a registration/Medicaid form agreeing to H.G.C.s Terms & Conditions.
- Please remember what day and time you have booked for as you won’t be able to change this on the day.
- No refunds will be given for:
1. Being late. No one will be at at the door after 15 mins from the start of the class time.
2. Turning up to the wrong class.
3. Wearing the wrong clothing.
- You can book both classes, just bring a light lunch for the 30 min gap. Please can all foods have nuts or any trace of nuts in. Thank you.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the premises. You will need to arrive 10 mins early for the start of your class as that is when they will be let in and then collected at their finish time.
- A member of H.G.C. staff will let the children in, please try to be on time, as there will now be no one at the desk to buzz you in if you are late.
- Other classes will be running at Bute through out the weekend but for safety purposes teachers/coaches will only let in their own pupils.
- For Insurance purposes can you make sure that you are up to date with your British Gymnastics membership.
- Please can we come in the correct clothing. Recently we have had baggy tops, frills on tops, zips on leggings or shorts, earrings and skirts attached. None of these are suitable attire for the gym. If earrings are older than 2 months please remove them before the start of the lesson. Thank you.
A few of our gymnasts from our Tuesday class performing some acrobatic moves.